Wednesday, February 6, 2019

You Hold My Heart | Traveler's Notebook Layout

Hey friends! I'm excited to be here today sharing my current FAVORITE layout in my traveler's notebook.  I used the Hold My Heart cut file that is available at The Cut Shoppe.
I love this photo of my sons taken last year on our farm, and thought it would work perfectly with the cut file.

For this layout, I used mainly the Maggie Holmes Willow Lane collection.  I cut out the cut file using white cardstock and backed it with a navy patterned paper. I chose a wood grain scallop paper from this collection to use as the background for the page. This is my favorite paper from the collection, so I was excited to get to use it on a layout!  I fussy cut some hearts from another paper and used my sewing machine to stitch them to the page, folding them down the center for added dimension.  I love how this turned out!

For the other page, I adhered my photo and added several strips of paper from the same collection. I did some additional machine stitching and added some stamping. To embellish the page, I added a few puffy stickers, staples and wood veneer pieces.
Thank you for stopping by today to take a look at my latest creation!  Happy crafting!

xo, Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment