Saturday, September 28, 2019

1st Day of 4th Grade | Technique Tuesday

Hey friends!  I am excited to be sharing a traveler's notebook layout using the Technique Tuesday Back to School Stamp Set and the Rectangle Bookplate Crafting Dies.  These sets are absolutely perfect for documenting school days!


To create this spread, I used mainly the Pinkfresh Studio Office Hours collection, along with a patterned paper from the Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs collection.  I thought this stamp set and dies set would be perfect for documenting my son's first day of school this year.

To begin the spread, I trimmed a patterned paper to 5" x 8.25" to fit in my Life Crated Album from Citrus Twist Kits.  I layered some patterned paper behind my photo, used the stamp set to stamp a pencil, and fussy cut it out.  I also used a patterned paper to add some color to the eraser portion of the pencil. 

Next, I used the dies and stamps to create the title for my layout.  I stamped "1st Day of" using black ink onto a piece of grid paper, and I used the crafting dies to cut out the bookplate from a piece of patterned paper.  Tile alphas and a puffy number sticker completed the title.


For the other side of the spread, I created a grid page using several of the stamps from the Back To School Stamp Set.  I began with a white cardstock base and used the stamp set and black and light gray ink to stamp onto a few label stickers.   I also stamped on some circular pieces and fussy cut a couple of the elements to add more interest to the page.


Here's a final look at the completed layout:


The Back to School Stamp Set and Rectangle Bookplate Crafting Dies are perfect for any type of school-related project.  Be sure to check them out, and all of the other stamp sets and crafting dies available in the Technique Tuesday shop.  Thank you for joining me today!

xo,
Marsha







No comments:

Post a Comment