Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Birthday | Technique Tuesday


Hey friends!  I am excited to be here today sharing a layout using the NEW Technique Tuesday Large Birthday Stamp Set and Large Happy Birthday Crafting Dies.  These sets are perfect for any type of birthday documenting.

Here is the layout I created:


For my project, I used a Life Crafted Album from Citrus Twist Kits.  To begin the spread, I stamped the large Happy Birthday sentiment onto a journaling card from my stash.  I love the bold look of this stamp- it was perfect for my title.  Next, I cut out a star cut file (Midnight Dreary from The Cut Shoppe) using my Silhouette Cameo.  I thought using the rainbow striped paper for the cut file made the title really stand out from the background!


For the other side of the spread, I added a strip of the striped patterned paper to the edge of the page.  Using the stamp set, I stamped the HOORAY portion of the stamp onto another piece of the striped paper.  Then, I fussy cut around the stamping.  I added dimensional foam behind the stamped word and layered it over the edge of the photo, keeping the stripes lined up.  I love how this turned out!


With the Large Happy Birthday Crafting Dies, I cut out the word "birthday" and the stars, using some orange and blue patterned papers.  I used one of the stamps in the set to stamp the "it's your" portion of the stamp with black ink.

I finished the layout by adding some acetate stars around the page and adding a foam sticker for my son's age.


This was a fun project to create using the Large Birthday Stamp Set and Large Happy Birthday Crafting Dies.  I hope you will check out these sets in the Technique Tuesday Shop

Thanks for stopping by today!

Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment