Sunday, December 29, 2019

Merry & Bright | The Cut Shoppe

Hey friends!  I'm here with you today sharing a layout in my December Daily.  I am slowly but surely filling my album with lots of memories from the month.  My layout is featuring one of the FREE 12 Days of Christmas cut files- Christmas Ornaments.



For my layout today, I used mainly the Crate Paper Snowflake collection.  I chose to only cut out a portion of the cut file so that it would fit onto one side of my album.  I cut out the cut file using white cardstock and backed each ornament with different patterned papers.

 
I added some stamping to a couple of the ornaments, along with some gold chipboard stars and puffy number stickers.


For the other side of the layout, I added my photo and used ephemera, and stickers to embellish the page.  I used some puffy gold phrase stickers for the title.




The spread came together so quickly using this fun and FREE cut file!  Be sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe store and check out all of the new designs.  

Thank you for stopping by today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment