Friday, April 24, 2020

Day Dream | Citrus Twist Kits


Hey friends!  I'm here today sharing a layout in my Life Crafted Album.  For my project, I used the April Life Crafted Night & Day Kit, along with the April Traveler's Notebook Stamp and some of this month's digital papers.

Here's a look at the layout:


I loved the multicolor "dream" die cut from this month's ephemera, so I decided to use it as an inspiration piece for my layout.  This photo of my youngest son, asleep in my arms, is one of my favorites, and I thought it would be perfect for this project.

To begin the layout, I opened one of the papers from the Night & Day Traveler's Notebook Basics Digital Papers in Photoshop and added my journaling to the bottom of the page.  That's one of the really great things about using digital papers, you can add journaling directly to the page before printing!  After printing the digital paper onto white cardstock, I added my photo and embellished using a variety of ephemera pieces, chipboard stickers, and embossed faux leather stickers.


To complete this side of the layout, I used the Traveler's Notebook Stamp and black ink to add a bit of stamping onto the ephemera tabs.  I also added the date using a roller date stamp from my stash.


For the right side of the spread, I printed a gray patterned paper from the Night & Day Digital TN Papers.  Because the TN paper is sized to 4.25"x 8.25," and I wanted it to be a full page in the album, I chose to trim the cardstock to 5"x 8.25."  This left a white border along the inside of the page.  I enjoy mixing pages inside and outside of page protectors in my album.  For the title, I used two of the ephemera words from the kit, adding adhesive foam under the word day for extra dimension.  To complete the page, I added a few ephemera stars, a chipboard heart sticker, and an embossed faux leather sticker.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use some of the digitals from the CTK shop on your next project.  They work so perfectly in the Life Crafted Albums and with the Life Crafted Kits!


No comments:

Post a Comment