Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Whimsy Stamps Guest Designer | Traveler's Notebook Layout

 


Hey, friends! Marsha Farris here with you again today, sharing a traveler's notebook layout for my final guest design post for Whimsy Stamps.


I created this spread to document a photo with my two sons, taken on Mother's Day this year. I began the layout by adding stamped splatters to each page with the Distressed Backgrounds and Ink Splats Stamps and light gray ink. This stamp set makes creating mixed media backgrounds so quick and easy! Next, I trimmed two strips of patterned paper from the Starring Hearts 6x6 Paper Pack and adhered them to the top of both pages. I did a bit more stamping at the top and bottom of the pages with the Get In Line Stamps using black and light gray ink. Next, I layered a few patterned papers from the same paper pack behind the photo. 



I typed my journaling, trimmed it into strips, and added it below the photo. I also trimmed out a few triangle pieces from a patterned paper and added them to the page. I love the pop of yellow this provides!


Using the Happy Large Word Die and a few patterned papers, I cut out the word "happy" three times to serve as a portion of the title. I completed the title with puffy gray letter stickers. 


Thank you, Whimsy Stamps, for having me as a guest designer! I have enjoyed creating with these amazing products! 

5 comments:

  1. I love this spread! What a perfect combination of paper and stamps! Thanks for guest designing for Whimsy this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Andrea! I enjoyed my time guest designing for Whimsy!

      Delete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. customised notebook singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Custom Notebook Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work http://thenotebookprinting.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete