Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Here & Now

Hey friends!  I am here today sharing a spread in my traveler's notebook.  I used the beautiful Butterfly Wings cut file from the The Cut Shoppe.


I thought this cut file would pair perfectly with the gorgeous colors in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection.  To begin the page, I cut out the cut file using white cardstock.  I backed the file with a few different patterned papers- it's always worth the extra time it takes to do this!



I chose to document a photo of my family, taken on Easter this year.  I thought it worked well with the cut file and the beautiful colors in this collection.   I layered some patterned papers and crepe paper behind the photo, and used ephemera, sentiment stickers, and puffy stickers to embellish around the photo.


For the title, I used some stickers in a fun brush font.  I layered them over a tag and added a few more stickers to complete this area of the spread.

My layout came together so quickly using this fun cut file!


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you to use one of the amazing cut files available at The Cut Shoppe on your next project.  Don't forget to check out my blog post on The Cut Shoppe blog today!

xo,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment