Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Sweet Life

Hey friends!  I'm back again today sharing a new project in my Life Crafted Album from Citrus Twist Kits!  I used the April Make It a Venti kit and the Scrapbooking Add On kit to create an opening page for my album.  It was so much fun just playing with all of the new products!



To begin the page, I chose a fun Snap Chat photo of me.  I wish I could live with this filter on me all the time! LOL!  I also decided to use my favorite journaling card from the Life Crafted kit.  It is such a fun shade of pink, and I love the graphic look of it.



I used several papers from the kit on my spread, along with embellishments from the Add On kit- including the Maggie Holmes Sunny Days collection and Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection.  I even pulled in an old book page as a layering piece. 

To finish off the layout, I did some machine stitching over the title and around the photo.  I always love the added texture this adds to a layout.


I hope you will check out the new kits at Citrus Twist Kits this month.  Thanks for stopping by today!

xo, Marsha





No comments:

Post a Comment