Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Fun Times | The Cut Shoppe

Hey friends!  I'm here with you today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook using the And Then cut file from The Cut Shoppe.



I used mainly the Crate Paper All Heart collection for this layout.  To begin my page, I sized the cut file to about 5 inches wide, so it would be a little larger than one side of my traveler's notebook.  I then cut it out using patterned paper, and did an offset using white cardstock to back the file.  I love using larger cut files in my traveler's notebook.


Next, I chose a photo of my sister and I taken earlier this year.  I used a tag and frame from the collection to layer behind the photo.  To embellish around the photo, I used puffy stickers and chipboard stickers.


I stamped several sentiments down the side of the page using a Kellie Stamps stamp set and different ink colors.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will check out my post on The Cut Shoppe blog today!

xo,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment