Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Best | Citrus Twist Kits

Hey friends!  I'm here today sharing a layout in my Life Crafted Album.  I used the May "Excursions" Kit, the Traveler's Notebook Stamp, the Stamp Add-on, and the Excursions Cut Aparts to complete this spread.  I also used the fun new page protectors.

Here's the layout I created:


To begin the spread, I trimmed one of the papers to 3x4 to fit in the page protector.  I then used a cut apart element, the puffy aqua mint alpha stickers, and a cork sticker to complete the title card.  I added some machine stitching over the title for extra texture and interest.


For the next card, I used a circle punch to trim out some of the circular elements from the cut aparts.  I then layered them on the card, adding some stamping, puffy stickers, and ephemera pieces for embellishment.


For the other side of the spread, I trimmed a patterned paper to 4x6 to fit the page protector.  I adhered my photo, and added cork stickers, die cuts, and cut apart elements to a couple of areas around the photo.  I also added some stamping using the add on stamps.


Next, I trimmed some patterned paper to 2x4 and added some journaling using a typewriter font.  I added a cut apart element and did some stamping to complete the page.


Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you will check out my post on the Citrus Twist Kits blog today!

xo,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment