Monday, March 30, 2020

Love This | The Cut Shoppe

Hey friends!  I'm here today sharing a layout in my life crafted album.  For my final project for The Cut Shoppe, I chose to create a spread using one of my favorite cut files- the Love Rules cut file.

Here's a look at the layout and cut file:



To begin the spread, I cut out the heart TN portion of the cut file using white cardstock.  I adhered it to a patterned paper sized to fit in the album.  Next, I did some machine stitching around the edges of the cut file.  I added my photo and used some wood veneer hearts as embellishment, adding them to the hearts that were cut out in the cut file.  I also added a rainbow sticker and wood veneer heart to frame the photo.


For the other side of the layout, I adhered a strip of the same patterned paper to the left side of the page and did more machine stitching around the edges.  I layered some tags and a label and created my title using a puffy word sticker and stamping.  To complete the page, I added my journaling in strips below the title and added a few more wood veneer hearts.



Thank you for stopping by today!  I have enjoyed my time here, sharing projects using the awesome cut files from The Cut Shoppe store!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment