Sunday, August 12, 2018

Down by the River

Hey scrappy friends!  I'm here with you sharing another layout in my ringed traveler's notebook. 


I decided to document one of my favorite places- a small strip of land where the river crosses our property.  When the water in the river is low enough, we have our own little "beach" complete with white sand. 


I decided to print a full page photo to highlight on my spread.  I just love the way the sun is peeking through the trees!  I added the title on the opposite page to some graph paper using the Jenkins alpha stamps from Kelly Purkey.  I LOVE this stamp set!  Because the photo & stamping were so striking, I chose to keep the layout fairly simple.  I added some puffy stickers, labels, and a little more stamping and called it done.



Sometimes simple is better!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment