Thursday, August 9, 2018

Sweet Baby

Hello crafty friends!  I'm here again today sharing a layout in my traveler's notebook.


I just LOVE documenting my precious niece.  She is just too cute!  This photo was one of my favorites from her newborn photo session. 


I received a mini kit from The Wild Hare Kits and could not wait to use it.  It included a variety of Pinkfresh Studio die cuts, puffy stickers, chipboard, and a 6x6 paper pad.  I used some papers from the She Blooms collection by Illustrated Faith and a mini doily from Doodlebug Designs.

I love using chipboard on my layouts, but find it to be quite dimensional for my TN.  I peeled off a couple of layers of the chipboard and now it works perfectly- still dimensional but not too thick!


I layered some of the die cuts and puffy stickers, stamped the date, and added twine to the tag.  I used my tiny attacher to add a tab to the top of the spread. It's fun having things hang over the edge of the page!

For the title, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the word "Sweet" using a handwriting font and white cardstock.  Pinkfresh Studio white alpha stickers finished off the title.


I had fun adding another layout to my traveler's notebook!  Thanks for stopping by again today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment