Friday, August 10, 2018

So Happy Together

Hey friends!  I'm back today sharing my first design team project for The Cut Shoppe!



I was so excited to create a spread in my ringed traveler's notebook using the new Endless Summer Printable and the Tall Titles cut file that were both added to The Cut Shoppe this week.  






I opened the Endless Summer TN Printable - Autumn Rainbow paper in Photoshop and mirrored the image so the rainbow border would be the same on both sides of my spread.  I printed the Picnic Blanket printable paper and used it to cut out the Tall Titles word "together" and backed it with graph paper, one of my favorite prints to use in my TN.

I adhered an acrylic heart from Elle's Studio to add more interest and used some Pinkfresh Studio & Elle's Studio puffy letter stickers to finish off my title.


The photos I used were taken at my family's pond during our annual photo session.  It's always fun to capture some silly shots of my guys.


I used a variety of Pinkfresh Studio & Citrus Twist die cuts on my layout, adding foam to some of them for added dimension.  I used enamel dots, puffy hearts, and stamped the date and the "thankful" sentiment on a couple of the die cuts.


Thank you for stopping by today!  




No comments:

Post a Comment