Saturday, August 25, 2018

Home

It's great to be back again today sharing a new layout in my ringed traveler's notebook.

I created this layout using the Felicity Jane Jeana digital kit along with some other Felicity Jane stamps and stickers from my stash.


I love the colors and theme of this kit and knew it would be perfect for documenting this photo of my home taken earlier this year.  My Bradford Pear tree was blooming and it's blooms almost looked like snow.

I sized the papers to 4.25" x 8.25" in Photoshop and printed them along with some of the digital ephemera and stamps that I knew I wanted to use on this spread.  I added the "my favorite place" digital stamp to the ombre paper before printing it.  I love this added detail!

I layered a piece of crate paper and some of the Jeana kit papers behind my photo, along with flowers from the kit that I had print and cut using my silhouette cameo.  Next, I stamped a few sentiments and a heart using one of my favorite Felicity Jane stamp sets.  I stapled one of the labels to the top of my photo for added interest and texture.



For the opposite page, I layered a tag and embroidery hoop, both from the digital ephemera.  I used puffy letter stickers for the title and added crochet thread to the tag. 

I love how this layout came together! 


Thanks for stopping by again today.  I have enjoyed sharing another layout with you!

xo, Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment