Saturday, August 4, 2018

Summer Fun

Hey everyone!  I'm back with another spread in my traveler's notebook using some fabulous summer digitals from Feed your Craft and In a Creative Bubble, along with some physical supplies.  This kit worked perfectly to document a recent trip with my youngest son to our local splash pad.


Using my Silhouette Studio software, I traced one of the digital stamps and then cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I love using a large title as a feature on a traveler's notebook spread!


I used Photoshop to alter the wording on one of the pdf images and then printed the pdf  that was included in the kit.  I love creating hybrid layouts because the elements can be customized to any color scheme or style.


I then added stamping and layered some tags, stickers, and acrylic stars- all the little details that make this spread even more fun.

I hope you will try adding a large title to your next TN layout!  Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment