Thursday, August 16, 2018

Really!?!

Hi friends!  I'm back again today sharing a spread in my ringed traveler's notebook.  This is not my usual layout, though.  This one documents a not so fun day-- a day that was not perfect.



I received a mini kit from The Wild Hare Kits a few weeks ago, and knew it would be perfect for documenting my accident.  The kit contained several items from Pinkfresh Studio A Case of the Blahs collection. 

I started by layering some of the papers from the A Case of the Blahs 6 x 6 paper pad.  I outlined some of the papers for added interest.  For the title, I used a stamp set from Feed Your Craft that has been in my stash for a while now.  I really love the boldness of this alpha set.  I also used a stamp set from Citrus Twist Kits that contained lots of sentiments that were perfect for this page.  I stamped them all, cut them out in strips, and adhered them to the page.  Next, I layered on several puffy stickers and completed my journaling.  For a final finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops. 

This is another simple layout, but I love how it came together and I'm happy to have it documented.




Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my latest layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment